On the up and up at Westbrook
Summer may be the time when many of us take time to relax and do things at a slightly slower pace. But it’s been business as usual at Westbrook, with plenty happening around the Estate over the past couple of months!
Over in the Northern Precinct, civil construction works in Stage 44 are nearing completion, with compliance and audit phases about to commence shortly, while in nearby Stages 45 and 44A civil construction works are expected to kick off in the first and second quarters of 2021 respectively.
And in great news for purchasers in Stage 57, titles have now been issued, enabling purchasers to begin building – which means we can look forward to seeing LOTS more new homes start to go up in the Northern Precinct very soon.
In other highlights…
- Avion Park, located on the corner of Avion Crescent and Gibney Street in Stage 45, is currently awaiting approval from the Wyndham City Council. Amenities in the park will include a dedicated children’s play zone with swings and slides, basketball and netball areas, a large kickabout space and plenty of grassed areas for recreational activities and games – making it the perfect for active families to relax and enjoy the great outdoors.
- The detailed design for the long-awaited Morris Road overpass has now been finalised and is currently awaiting final approval from the relevant authorities, while initial earthworks to the southern abutment have already commenced, with works scheduled to be completed in 2022.
- Earthworks along the Forsyth Waterway in the Northern Precinct are now complete with landscaping works well underway and completion anticipated in the third quarter of 2021.
- Westbrook’s two main entries along Morris Road, at the corner of Leakes Road and Dohertys Road respectively, are now fully illuminated, providing impressive entry statements into to the Estate.
- Finally, residents and visitors to Westbrook’s Southern Precinct will see that construction of the pedestrian bridge over the Forsyth Waterway in Stage 20 is nearing completion and expected to be finished in the next couple of months.
Stay tuned for more updates!