At Dennis Family Corporation, the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers, trades and communities is our number one priority, as we monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and act quickly on the advice of health authorities.
Our management team is meeting regularly and continues to act on the advice of the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation in following their recommendations for minimising the spread of this virus.
Summer for many means, swimming, bbqs, beach cricket and fun outside. But there are days when going outside isn’t much fun and staying cool inside is the best option. Here’s our top tips on staying cool and beating the heat.
1. Close your blinds, especially for north and west facing windows.
2. Adjust ceiling fans, make sure your fans are rotating counter clockwise and pushing the air straight down.
3. Close doors that aren’t being used to keep cool air where it’s most needed.
As the weather warms up, it’s important that we all prepare our homes for the unfortunate event of a bushfire. Simple things you can do around your home include, tidy up the garden, keep your lawns low, remove any excess rubbish, clear out gutters and have a hose that can reach all around the home. Click here to make sure home is “fire ready”.
Summer is the perfect time to splash, swim and play around water, but it’s also a time to be vigilant especially since drownings can happen quickly and quietly. Drowning is the top cause of death for kids under 5! Here’s our top tips on water safety.
1. Always supervise kids around water.
2. Stay within arm’s reach of children under 5yrs.